Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spectacle

Lately I found out that I had short- sightenness.
Left eye 100 and right eye 50.
Feel like a bit weird because 1 month before I had tested my eye.
But that fellow said I didn't had any short - sightenness.
So I decided to buy a spectacle.
Firstly,I went my dad's friend's shop to choose.
Unfortunately,I couldn't found the spec which suit me and the price not so "friendly".
What friendship also meaningless lo..
Then, I went A-Look because my sister said there not bad.
There really not bad.I chosen a few type.
After rejected some of it,I left 2 type lastly.
Because I like the white colour but my family say another is nicer.
I didn't buy at last because want to have others opinion.
So,please leave some comment to help me choose.
Thanks^^!!


Which want better??



6 comments:

  1. hmmm...u need to wear it in school or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 also nt suit i tink....too wide...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...
    cousin sis wear wad oso pretty lar^^
    but i agree with up two comments...

    ReplyDelete
  4. below not nice.. but both not ur style

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea they r quite wide.
    colour i like white^^i think a square full frame not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first one nicer, makes u look extra decent lol
    second one is a lil too futuristic

    ReplyDelete