Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Orientation Weeks

This week is the SMK Tinggi Klang orientation week.I felt so embarrassed and why we must bullied by them at first two days.I also felt that those MTE(Majlis Tingkatan Enam) are so rude and thought that they are always right.May be some of it are true but now I start to enjoy.

Let's talk about the first day first.I not dare wear that "spider" costume when I step into the school.Most of the lower six had put it on but me.Until I walk to the assembly hall only forced to put it on.Our orientation first day keep get scolded from comittee MTE.What's happen,I didn't remembered.

The second day also not really remembered although it was on yesterday.Hahaha..Ohya!!I remembered a mexican's wave did by human with hand holding their friend beside's ear and say sorry to comittee.Really funny but I felt the climax part is when one of the comittee asked the fellow who sat in front heard the victims' voice and the fellow said a bit.Then the comittee shouted,"a bit ar??!!" while pointing the stage.This means that who ever said got heard or a bit,they need to go up to the stage and be one of the victims.May be you all will feel like they are so ridiculous but actually they are not bad after you spent more time with them.Lolx.

The third day which means is today,the funniest day.Lolx.Today we were asked to collect at least 20teachers,all AJK MTE and 80 seniors signature after we found our foster.Of course our dearest teachers and seniors won't so easy let you get their signature.Sweets la..Sing song la..Jokes la..Dancing la..etcBefore we entered upper six block,I felt so scared because there were so crowded.Seniors seems like waiting this day for a long time.Really..Scary..Then we were finding our foster class by class.I am with Huey Hsien during we find our foster.Then we simply picked a guy and asked him told us where were our foster and we will give him more sweets as returns.Then,he asked me wait first and he turned and told Huey Hsien where was her foster.
I felt like.."Walao..I know I not as pretty as Huey Hsien but don't so..straight away mar.."After that he asked me followed him.I thought he was taking me to my foster.Guess where he bring me?To teacher's staff room.I was liked..Har??My foster was a teacher?But it was surely impossible.Suddenly a nerve impulses sent message to me and told that "he is your foster la!!"I was a bit like..za dao..Lolx..Then,he bring me here go there go to collect signature.I felt so lucky because I am under a comittee so I had no worries on asking seniors signature because when someone asked him sign and he will said,sign my juniors first.And he quite protect our's sweets.
When seniors asked for sweets,he will asked back double.Lolx.Okay,finish praising my good foster.

Got 1 comittee make me have an attention on him.Haha.He is really a cute person,every his action is so damn freak cute,make me laugh lots.May be he look a bit nerd(just because he is wearing spec,k?).I felt that he was so cute since first day.I thought he is those polite "tak ceh kia".Who knows he scolded people on the second day.But nevermind,still acceptable.Just a bit scared him cause he will shout at us also.Then,today when he checked every group's flag isn't there and our group didn't have the stick yet.So when he saw the flag is without the stick,his looks was liked,har??It's look cute~!For sure,I laugh again.When I get signature from him,he asked me a IQ question but I don't he is asking me question at first time so I just stared at him after he finished the question.Then asked what he is doing.Then he was liked "kek dao".Hahaha..After that he asked again,after few times I still couldn't guess it.Then I offered him jokes.But he say "Don't want la.I very easy laugh one."Then I "menolog dalaman"."My IQ so poor,then like that very fair la."But nevermind since you are my senior.After a few question,finally I get the answer correct.He look so suprised and said," why you know one?""I am clever."I replied.Lolz.Ohya..Additional,when he talked he will stared at you nearly and opened his eye big.Haha!!So special but cute la..Overall..he is cute..

Thats my orientation day!!Hope tomorrow I can finished all my signature.Left 7 teachers,4 MTE and 27 seniors.Gambatek!!

3 comments:

  1. hoho~ congratz!! got add ur cutie ar?lols..

    yaya he is very cute eh^^haha u both still have good interaction,which is very good to u.hehe~
    he got gf anot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found him i found him i found him

    ReplyDelete