Friday, June 19, 2009

Everythings End~

Finally..Orientation Week was ended. My mum cheers for me,my family felt so happy because I no need being bullied by seniors anymore but..I felt so.."berat hati".May be I am too sentimental or think too much,I treat every senior that I knew as my friend even though they didn't.I'm afraid the end of the OW = the end of friendship.Arwwhhhh..I think too much.

Today,Sunday..I don't really remembered what happened on Friday because I had a sucks memory. But I never forgot when the OW came to the end. I saw 1 comittee cried. He and she made me flashback my girl guide's life and Combine Camp 07 at my secondary school,Kwang Hua.Loads of memories runs on my mind.Without denied,I miss them lots!!!!My juniors,my friends,the CC's AJK,my classmates and so on.I understanded when the event ended,why the AJK's will cried because I tried before. Those feelings..like the things you work very hard for it and when it's end.Arhhh..Don't know how to explain.You will know after you tried so please don't ever say,"Don't know what they cry for?Lame.."If you work hard for those event before,I have nothing to say,may be your tears nerve stuck.For those never try the event before please shut up!!Because I heard people saying those comittee when they cried,say until very...haihz..nothing..

Another things,I keep thinking how to give my foster present,because I never gave present to people that I not close.Thinking whole morning but still no idea.At last,I just give the plastic bag to him and turn.Because I really don't know what to say larrrr.If is those "guai lan" one,sure "suan" first.Hahahahahahaha..Then,after the event I find a few comittee and friends capture picture.Between,I get some seniors contact also.What a nice ending..Lolx..

He looks so quiet but actually he is in the opposite,he is active [Vern Tze]

My nice foster[Kai Loon]

My group's comittee[Tsien]

She looks fierce but she is nice to her juniors.[Su Sin]

Everyone say he is handsome and cool..Doesn't he?Judge by yourself~haha..[Edmund Soo]

Lollipop's Prince!!Look at his eye and above only,you will found that both of them are so alike.[Chze Hsien]

The most contra-character and he is very nice!! [Chor Yau]

No comments:

Post a Comment