Saturday, June 27, 2009

Camp at Bukit Cahaya,Shah Alam

YooHoo~I'm back!!Haha..For your information,I went a compulsory camp for all lower6 students at Bukit Cahaya for 2days1night.Although it is stated as compulsory but many student are not going also.All of us were divided into 2groups,the 1st group will be there on Wednesday and Thursday while the 2nd group is Friday and Saturday.Students from B1,B2,B8 and B9 were arranged at the 1st group and the others class were at the 2nd group.I am from B3 so I will be located at the 2nd group.I didn't felt excited,nervous,sad or happy before the 1st group went because I am a girl guide,I had been went many camp before.So this camp to me is just "makan kacang".But after the 1st camp ended,my friend told me that we needed to go into the pond with no excuse like girls having period,allergy or anything,I felt that was ridiculous because I do think that a girl who is having period,need to go inside the muddy pond is no hygience at all!The sanitary napkins will absorb all the muddy water and those water will follow them during the whole activity.Cotton isn't clothes,water on clothes can evaporate easily,cotton can?Please have some knowledge of hygience,okay?Then,we were asked to put head into the water for 10seconds.My godness!!What will be my hair and face after this?!I felt complict because I don't want to go under these but I had paid.Although it is just RM35 but also money right.So,I was like..forcing myself to go.

On the 1st day,I'm late to school so me and my friends force to sit the 2nd batch bus to Bukit Cahaya.While we waiting our school bus(STK got private school bus,but 1 only~Better than nothing lor..) fetched the 1st batch to Bukit Cahaya,we chat,we ss,we capture some photos and so on.When we were on bus,we felt so sleepy and tired because the day before we tuition whole day after school,3pm until 6pm for maths replacement,7pm until 10pm for bio tuition at Bayu-Chi Liung.But ex-BK's guides were so excited,they chatting happily,jokes all the way round and so on.What a contra view..Hahaha..When we reached there,our bus driver complaint the bus was too noisy,like "sakai".Please la..Go camp is like that one what..Excited mar..Huiyo..Then,we needed to walk a few kilometres to reach our "dewan".After that,we listened some speech from those AJK(I not sure whether isn't Bukit Cahaya one la..Just surely their are camping pro,they leads uncountable camp before).Then,ice breaking.Then,lunch(curry chicken and cabbage,think so..forgotten..).Then,we start our activity.We were asked to go inside the pond and put our head into the water(but we put face go into the water only).Then,my team mates,Yi Mei sesak nafas when we put our face into the water,I think because she did't know how to swim,so used wrong way to hold breath.She almost fainted in the water,all of us shock but steady,hold her tight because she couldn't stand by herself.I felt very angry with those AJK because 2 of our teammates were feeling very unwell,1 asma,2 didn't know how to swim and all of them needed to do so except the asma fellow.Coincidencely,all of them are girl,left Lyn and me were the healthy one.Hahaha..Then,our group and group1 under a same leaders,he was so terrible,keep punished us with a very long time,others group "cincai" only,not as long as us.The most memorable game to me was the "air bag" games.They will provided us a big cloth,every people in group needed to fall from a high place to the cloth one by one and other teammates needed to use that cloth to prevent the faller fell on ground.This game is very excited,beside that we needed to trust our teammates,we needed braveness also.Because fall from a high place,somemore is back fall,really...scary but fun!!!I would tried to play another time if got chance!Me and Yi Mei felt so excited after we tried.Wahahaha..Between,I found out that every human's heart was still heart,even they don't liked or hate the faller,they still worried of if they didn't hold the cloth tight,what will happened to the faller,which means human will still helped their enemenies or to safe their lives at the last minutes.

At the night of the 1st day,we played "candle" game.Each group needed to protect 1 lighten candle to finish 3 checkpoint out of 5.By the way we finding our checkpoint,AJK will tried to blow our candle because to re-lighten up our candle,marks will be deducted and punishment.This game sounds easy but actually quite hard because 1team of people was not enough to protect the candle.At last,we combine with group1 and finally we get 1 checkpoint.This game trained our teamwork,patience,learnt from the error and arrangement to finish a task.Some of my teammates got angry when AJK keep blow off our candles but actually think more deeply,if our arrangement is good enough,could they success?I remembered someone said,"Don't always blame on others,when one of the finger pointing at others,the other fingers were pointing at you!!"The more failure you did,the closer you bit the success.Try to flashback,the time we successly protecting the candle is longer and longer after we get punishment and punishment.This is also an improvement.

Then another excited experience is nightwalk.Normally the night walk I had experience were close my eye with a piece of cloth and hold hands with the people front and back,then we will separated and sit alone at 1side for hours or hold hands walk through the jungle without torchlight.But this time,the same things yet is combine.We were blinded by our own shirts or jackets and leads by them to a place.They used leaves and sound to scare us during the blinded journey for sure(because I do this when I used to be an AJK also,XD..Now is the balasan of having fun on others).As you know,I know everything was fake so I just act scared to fulfill their satisfiedness.At the same time,tried to comfort teammates who was scared.Tell them the truth.Then,we were asked to sit at a place for waiting to go into the jungle alone.We just slept there because it was already late in night.After 2hours++,my backside damn pain,sit there sooooo long but haven't reached our turns,can you imagine?Can't?Just try it.Then,we "mengada-adakan" with the AJK let us go in first.We success at last,we permitted to go in first.Lolx..We no need to blind our eye during the jungle trekking.I thought AJK will leaded me throughout the jungle trekking,who knows after he pointed the rope to me and he gone.I was liked,"Har!!!Alone???!!!"Honestly,I am scared that time because I'm afraid of darkness and I got a bit night-blindness.I couldn't see anything,so I just follow the rope.I walked damn quick because I didn't wanted to stay at this place for more than 1 second.Suddenly someone caught my left leg,I damn freak shocked and scream.I had no mental ready for someone will touched me during this.I thought they were just shout or acted ghost to shock us.Then,I almost lost direction in the jungle because the rope suddenly disappeared.I was liked starting nervous because I see darkness only.Then,I told myself to be calm and slowly find the continued rope.Finally I found within 3sec,cool~Then,I am out of the jungle.In this avtivity,I found out that calm played the most important role.I believed that if I couldn't be calm at that moment,I would lost(of course won't lose also la,AJK surely was there,when you walked wrong,they will helped you).Say is easy,who can do it?Believe yourself,you can do it!

On the 2nd day which means the last day,we practise our sketch once then we perform.I,can said as the main character because the most "xiasui" is me were acted as "pokai" person.I forgot to fall down from stage fakely,so I just jumped down from the stage.When I sense my painness,I only remembered,I do the real fall.Luckily response was very good.(After my friend know I ACCIDENTLY did the real fall,she say luckily I am not act to commit suiside,what a big lame.Hahaha..)We add many funny funny things on stage which is never practise before.Luckily,the response is great,many people laugh and claps especially Khai Jian,so supporting huh..Hahaha..I do felt proud and happy in my group,which is Group2.Although my group wasn't the best group but when we were together doing a task,all of our's spirit were there,the heart were there.All of us never give up or when someone was almost give up,the others will motivated him or her.This was the teamwork!One of my teammates told me,I am good in acting.Actually I'm not,because everyone can do this just depends on how you think and do you dare?I dare because of you all,I felt worth because of you all although I know after this my image will gone(Actually my image never been there,hahaha..).I dare because of 1people,Bang Ming.He is a straight A scoler and good in cocuriculum also.Puan Ang brought him to our class to give us a talk.I remembered he told us,"Don't TRY your best,just DO your best."So,I should say "Thank You" to Puan Ang.If she didn't brought him to give us a talk,may be I couldn't do my best for my group.

Last but not least,I felt fortunately because of my selfishness,I don't want to waste the RM35 so I went this camp.I learnt much things from this camp and I found that I had grown a bit from my minded.I like my group,I love my teammates,everyone of them.

Tracy & Wendy


Guess who is this??


Tak Da!!I am SS girl,Nicole..haha


Group1 & group2 's leader

Know who is her?She's Yi Mei!!


We are in red!!

2 comments:

  1. u guys lucky laa..can walk in the jungle.... our batch nt so fun lo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    i really dunno hw to swim...
    but then dis is because i m facing water phobia...which makes me always cannot make myself in the water when the water level reached my mouth...(i will be nervous...)
    so...
    sorry that made u all worry...

    ReplyDelete