Thursday, June 4, 2009

4th.Jun

Today make me feel like quite compact.
Because I didn't waste my time.
Firstly,I helped my mum did some housework.
Then,I met SueJean because she want me to be her model.
(she is taking make up courses)
Quite new experience.
But my eyebrown.
My pity eyebrown.Lolz.
Still haven't use to my new eyebrown.
Feel like so thin and short..T.T
Although my previous eyebrown very ugly,
but i like it.Haha
After this,I feel that make up really make much differences.
It really don't look like me.
Next time I post it up.
Then,I watched "Hong Kong" drama the whole night.
Then first time on phone by handfree.
Lolz.Quite enjoy today.
Because no books at all.
Quite regret why I finished my school work so fast.
Now abit boring.Lolz.



It is so thick right?







1 comment:

  1. fuyoh~ 晒命...
    finish all ur school work edi ar?how bout the spider?? haha ^^
    just kidding =)

    ReplyDelete