Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boring~

Today was quite a fun day,happens a lot of things.Example,Huey Hsien's name very cursing,Joe Way fell down from the chair after he said HH name.The chair's leg broke,damn kaolat.Everyone laugh when they saw this.Dineesh,the guy version HH laugher is the loudest.So terrible,friend fell down still laugh so loud though I am laughing also,just not so loud.Hahaha..After that,everyone keep pretend avoiding her.Joe Way told something very funny,he said"Luckily HH's ambition wasn't be a doctor.If not the baby not dare to be born when he o she saw HH.Lolz!!"Besides,I saw something very damn freak cute!!

It's this!!Ermm..Now only I know my hair is so messy.Hahaha..

Tak Da!!Cute right??Hahaha..

After school,I went tuition.After tuition,I pack my luggage because Friday I am going a camp.Most of my friend asked,"Why you so excited??Why you pack so early??"Okay..I am not excited,I packed so early because tomorrow,Thursday I got 2 tuition at a same day,3pm til 6pm and 7pm till 10pm.When I reached home,it will be 11pm.I will have no time to pack my luggage.So,don't keep asking me the same question AGAIN~Hahaha..Then,I "zi pai" some photo on my lovely warm bed.

I'm so tired..

Leave me alone..Just me,myself..


I got small mouth and short hair!!Hahaha...

Wendy in short hair~


Argggghhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~Life is so boring if I am not study.Haihz..Okla..Back to my table..Chaoz..

2 comments: