Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lollipop~^3^

YooHoo~~
Lollipop is coming to Malaysia~!!!
Recently I am very excited because Fahrenheit just left
and Lollipop is coming~
Although I couldn't go 现场 to support them.
BUT my mentally support is always with them!!!
My Prince,XiaoJie and XiaoYu!!
Prince is my first sight lover,
his look is so gentleman,polite,adorable,handsome,fair
and his result good!!
How I know that?
Because I got see their 节目
His result all 80marks above,must learn from him.
This show that he can handle his result and his job perfectly.
The 2nd one, XiaoJie
His look is like 乖乖仔.
And I like his single eye layer(like that correct ar?)
It's look so charm..
Finally I agree that a girl with double eye layer is pretty,
while a guy with single eye layer is charming~
And he is kind hearted,clean and so on.
The 3rd one is XiaoYu
He know "base"(how to spell?) very well
and he a bit look like bad guy.
男人不坏女人不爱?
Haha..Nola,because mostly rocker look a bit bad la.
Nevermind,I don't mind.Wahahaha..
XiaoYu,"But I mind."
Haha..SS~~
When I know they are coming,I felt so excited and nervous.
I will imagine like,may be XiaoJie notice me and have a chat with me.
Wakao!!Great man!!
Or XiaoYu play a song with his base then accidently eye contact with me.
Damn!!So "lam"~~
Or Prince smile to me.
YooHoohoohoo!!Happy~~~~~
Although everything just inside my imagination,
but still very high.Wakakakaka~
But the main point is...
My mum don't let me go
because Stadium Negara is too far,she don't let me drive there
And...
I don't know how to go.= =
So I only can see them from television.
Nevermind!!Still can very high one
because I am Shu Wen~~
Always SS..Hahahaha..
Lollipop!!Gambatek!!
Choc7 "ga yao" also ya~
\^0^/
Waiting~~~Count down 3days only~!!

5 comments:

  1. haha~ same same!!

    first sight is PRINCE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. tumpang ppl's car la! car pool wat..
    bcos you're shu wen, sure u have the way to go there support them one! lols..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ==....they make gal bcome crazy ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2day i saw them in stadium negara...
    don't envy me=P hahaXD

    ReplyDelete