Saturday, December 5, 2009

Replied to "few" someone.

As Annie said,we are so free to reply others blog on our blog.Hahaha..I replying someone blog.

>>>I feel that grey is worse than black because when it is black,you know it is hard to become white.So you got 2 choices,give up or try hardly.But most of the people will give up.But grey is in the middle of white and grey,so you still got chances but not sure whether it is a chances.So grey is the most suffering one.Anyway,we are always with you my dear.You seems like less tell your "xin shi" to us.Hope your collegues would help you if you hard to let us know.^^(We are always with you~)

>>>And you.Hmmm..I admit I am not a caring person.You not in a good mood,I don't know.You don't like people ask you too much,I don't know.Arww..I am not a good friend.Between,there's something for you below.
你很坚强 但偶尔也可以软弱
毕竟你还是一个娇滴滴的女孩

你很积极 但偶尔也可以堕落
毕竟你不是万能的机器人

你可以自由 但也许被人管管也可以很不错
一成不变也可以很甜蜜

无论怎么样的你
都会有我们这一班好友挺你到底
*要开心哦!*

>>>Hmmm..It is suprise that you read my blog.I thought I am the one who curi-curi read your blog.Who knows you also curi-curi read my blog.Hahaha..The "touch" means touch her heart.Don't think too much.Hahaha..Well,there's a small tick to you since you know she is one of my buddy.Not all people knew it even though we spends every recess together.Hahaha..Why you could get a small tick?Because you care her and also friends around her.This is important,means you are ready to get into her world.Very good.Keep it on.Lolz.Hope you won't do something bad to her.Or else I ask Orange to squeeze her juices on your eye,after that I kick you.Wahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment