Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love~

To explain my previous msn personal message,"Everyone is in love,I am outdated."

Lolz..Many people nudge me and replied,"I didn't have lor.." and so on.Actually I meant many people is in relationship AND fall in love or have good feeling to someone.But I had none of it.Lolz.May be I should fall in love to my BOOKS!!S**** result I get in my final.Haihz..

Back to the topic.
Congratez to someone.I think better not to tell out who is that first.First time felt that you are soft.I think,I guess,You're in love.Lolz.You promise me before won't throw me away one ler..Lolz..Nevermind.I know this is the magic of love~Hahaha..Until now I still couldn't believe he can touch you.Lolz..May be I over look down on him.Hahaha..Anyway,I will try to accept.Haha.And if he bully you,HNG!!You got us!We help you revenge.Hahaha..Good Luck and all the best to you,my dear!!Muakxx!!!(you better find 1 day "limteh" with us and tell us the process,or else ngiek ngiek ngiek ngiek ngiek~Hahaha)

4 of my best buddy in STK is not available.Isn't time for me to find someone also?But I don't want get in a relationship because I need a relationship.Hmmm..Nevermind!!I got Kai Lee!!Hahaha..The 2nd single at my row.Argggghhh...Lazy blogging...Chaoz!Lots of Math waiting me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment