Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December~!!

This December lik pass so fast.Now it's already middle of the months.2weeks more,all of the lower6 student got to back to school again.It's so tiring even though just imagine.

Let's talk about my December life.

1st- Tonnes of tuition.Most of them is 6hours per day.Tuition..Nothing more to talk about Eng Ann really hard to find parking!!Especially in the morning.

2nd- My big day,on 8Dec. On 9Dec,Jie Cheng,Qian Ying,Chooi Voon and Pheng Khein helped me celebrated my birthday at The Sheeperdoo,Centro (food there are damn expensive..most of them are rm20+). They bought 3pieces of "Secret Receipe" cake.Of course one of them are Chocolate Indulgence~!!!I love it muchie even though I not love chocolate that much.Hahahaha..We chated much there.It's so warm!!!!!!!!Hahahahaha..Besides,one of my friend is working at there,one of the bartender,1min before I type this only I know..hahaha..She say she keep look at me but I didn't notice her..Hahahaha..Sorry sorry..Next time find you if I going.Hahaha..

3rd- My big day too..But with different gang of buddy.Most of them are 6B3,they are Huey Hsien,Hui Chin,Yi Mei(she use to be in B3 if she didn't went Maktab Perguruan),Joe Way,Samuel and a 6B4 fellow,Weng Hou and a senior,Chor Yau~!!If he didn't "jio" me go celebrate me and Yi Mei birthday(I am 8Dec and she is 9Dec),that day wasn't be.So,thanks so much to him.Hahaha..

And also all my buddy who celebrated my birthday,they are HueyHsien, HuiChin, JieCheng, ChooiVoon, QianYing, JoeWay, WengHou, KianAnn, YiMei, PhengKhein, ChorYau and Samuel.Between,I also want to say thanks to QianYing's birthday card (it is touching~) and Jocelyn's cup cake (So suprise that you remember and I was thinking about cup cake that few days,how you know I want it?Hahaha..).Lastly,I want to say thanks to all those wishes me on phone,on call,by email and facebook.Ouuppss!Friendster also..Hahaha..Long time didn't use it already..Hahaha..

4th- Life with catching insects and plucking leaf to preserve.I hate this.But still got to do this because I am a Bio student. Arwww~ Catching insects is fun at starting but after few time.Arrgghhh..it is so tiring.Plucking leaf?Duh~So boring..Hahaha..

5th- MTE (Majlis Tingkatan Enam)'s MP.It was held on 16 Dec which is tonight,just now. It was held on Windmill,Bukit Raja,start at 6pm but we 7+pm only start (it's ok,Chinese attitude.Hahaha..).Then,senior got to wait at outside of the room which we booked for this MP.Then, few of us are ordered to serve senior and talked to them to reduce their boreness.But at last we just stand n front of the door because senior were enjoyed chatting among themselves.So we decided to stand aside and waiting others senior reached. But we couldn't waited until all seniors reached but the manager of the restaurant start complaining about us,because we are too crowded and blocking the main door.So we decided to wait more 5min and start our MP.

Everything move quite smooth. We let senior eat first and we serve them some food.Besides,PangYang will sing song while Jushean and Kian Wei play the keyboard.After that, we put some song to let them dance.Unfortunately,the response is not so good from seniors but!!juniors also..I was like feel to step on the middle and dance abit because the music start so long yet no one is in the middle.But at last I couldn't step the first step and don't know what to dance.So,I choose just stand.Quite regret but what to do..Haiz..

Then,the romantic song turns.While me and MeiTing decided be each other partner and start our "romantic" dance.Suddenly PangYang say all junior go invited all senior who we liked.MeiTing and me looked at each other.I stunted."Jio who wor..?" straight away pop out from my mind.While I thinking all this,I suddenly heard my name.I thought it's just my imagination.What's next is PangYang asked,"What ShuWen har?"I totally stunted."What happened?Why my name appeared?"After I listened clear the both name.I stunted 1more time."When I related to him?Lolz.."But nevermind lor..Sporting abit..But in the end,we just talked aside only..Hahaha..He make me nervous about STPM and felt not responsible to my task.Hmmm..You are right..

Then,SuSin,WaiKit and Haqiz had a performance.Although just few simple songs by WaiKit and SuSin,a guitar by Haqiz and a keyboard by Vern Tze,but it could fullfill the emptyness of the MP.Luckily got them..Haiz..When they are performing,HockGuan and me chatted a bit because he sit beside me.Both of us feel that our batch AJK like no people got own talented.I think only WunChen know break dance,PangYang,Jushean and Kian Wei know keyboard.PangYang know drum too.Our batch just 4.Haiz..Plus most of us are not so active like seniors.They didn't automatic follow when others try to make the event high.And most of them are too shy to show themselves.Argghhh...Well,hope the next task would be better.Gambatek,go go go!!

6th-My next task.Going Dusun Eco Resort camp on 25dec until 27dec with JoeWay, WengHou, Kian Ann, ChooiVoon, XsuTing, ChinThong,Derek and WeiMay if I am not mistaken. I am the Discipline for this camp. Hope everything may move smooth.

7th- My primary school gathering at 27dec.Hope that I am not so tired after the camp. Then,I will attend.Hahaha..

8th- 1Jan2010,secondary school gathering at QianYing house.Couldn't wait for this!!!I miss her...house lots!!!!!!!!So damn big and nice!!

9th-The most important one...I haven't start my revision!!!!!!!!!!Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's my December~!!YooHoo~

*So so so so so so so sorry to you,Kian Ann..I just remember you sat in front of me that day..Hahahahaha..Sorry!!!!!!Purposely large your name..haha..let everyone see..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment