Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The One I Miss The Most

Just finish viewing my cutie juniors(girl guide) profile in facebook.

The only things I can say is......





I MISS GUIDES LIFE MADLY!!!!!!!
I wish I could shout out loud and say it thousands time.

Those days were hard to fade from my memories.
There are tears and hapiness throughout the day.

Places that I went with you guys last time.
Once I go again,the memories still fresh!!

I miss you guys!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss girl guide.
I miss my seniors.
I miss my juniors.
I miss kawad bunga.
I miss gadjet.
I miss the social with others.
I miss dancing.
I miss backwood.
I miss modern cooking.
I miss campfire.
I miss camping.
I miss EVERY MOMENT about guides!!!



And lastly,still the same

I miss u~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. miss seniors...
    then i should say thanks???
    hahaha... =)
    act,i miss guide lifes so much~
    campfire...
    when can go again??? ><

    ReplyDelete