Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dusun Eco

Just back from the camp at Dusun Eco,Pahang.
Don't know what to say.
The most memorising was "Cockscrew".
*type out unwillingly*
Hahaha..
Okay la,no doubt.
You guys are sense of humour.
Enjoy the time with you guys especially in the dome,
everyone are sleepy wanna to have a nap
but don't know who keep make all of us talked and laughed.
The pity JoeWay couldn't sleep well.

Enjoy everything.
Hope our friendship won't fade after this.
Included "cock Mui" and "cock Rek".
Though I don't know got chance to meet you both anot.
The joyful memory with you both I will never forget.

Muackx to all of you!!




**The very first time for me to JUNGLE TREKKING at night.I mention again,is jungle trekking,not night walk. A very very fresh experience.I will never forget this.

No comments:

Post a Comment