Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tired!!But I like it~Hahaha..

Ahhh~!!This few days felt so busy and tiring.Erm..Or I should say,"Since I joined clubs,my schooling life started busy."Everything felt almost end this week because my 2 clubs' task were ended at this week.

Moral club's quiz on Tuesday,my easiest task.I just asked to ready 2 sets of question paper for choosing and collected back the money from Form4 and 5 student.But this was quite hard because haihz..STK lower form student.No wonder everyone want to enter Kwang Hua.

After that,my bowling club which was a quite challenging task,competition interschool.First time be a leader in a task or I should say anything.I had never been a leader since I born out.Thanks lot to my task's member for giving me this chance to let me know how's my leadership and planning.Although my planning was not so perfect but at least..better than what I expected before everything started.I learnt how to plan,how to imagine the schedule FINELY(yet I failed,I never thought of participants will lated).Many climax during this competition,1st.We couldn't book lane that stick together,so quite nervous that time.Luckily at last settled.Phew~2nd,2 of our senior haven't reached although the competition is going to start.Keep called them.Finally,they came.Phew~3rd,members counted wrong and thought RM30+ lost.But after count a few times,only found out that somethings we didn't add in.Phew again~Every problem spoke out during the review meeting.After seniors told us our problem,I felt liked..so useless and sorry to my teammates.Its my fault because I didn't planned finely.After emo for a few minutes,confidences came back.(Lolz..Damn fast lerr).I told myself,"Haiyo!Who never faces failure or obstacle.No pain no gain,No failed no success.Next time don't repeated the same stuff can already.Take it as an experiences!!"(To one of my task's leader!!You should learnt this from me,always optimistic and confident!You may emo,but just a few minutes to let yourself self-examination.Okay?!)So,I give myself 70% for this task.A2 can already.Hehehe..

Lastly,I left dedication and MTE day.Dedication I am not worry because we just needed to do our ordered and I will find the cheapest new dedication's "ingredients" tomorrow.Then,MTE day.Honestly,I quite worry for this before today afternoon.But after counselling by Pang Yang and Kok Thai.Hmmmm..My confidences came back.My ohm came back too!My exhausted feelings gone(2 task in a week ler!!Not exhausted is fake one lor..Somemore interview ler).After that,my "Chi Ji" replied me.They sounds interested but tomorrow only can 100% confirmed but I felt ok want because they asked me want them do what there.So..Hmmmm...Hope everything can be very smooth!I believed we can do it!Wahahahaha..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment