Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prom Night,Night fever~!!

Lazy blog about prom night.Just very "sim tia" my rm10.Why?Cause that make-up fellow cost me Rm10 just for my eye liner.Wakao!!Anyway,luckily I didn't waste rm48 for hair styling and make up.I DIY~Hahaha..Not pretty but at least not too ugly..Hehehe..

Bangkia~Plus 2 siao kia behindKok Thai~

Erm..Duno your name but I know we same tuition centre.Hehe..

Edmund~He know my name,suprise~
Heng Jin~

Yi Kuang~

Kang Kai~
Pei Chin~

Koperasi's friend~

Kha Lim~
Leong Chin~

Hui Xian~

Seow Yen Yen~


Wei Loon~

Kei Yeik~
Kok Hong~

Kian Wei~

Xie Wei,best buddy since form3!!

Jojo~!!!

Kian Ann~

Weng Hou~

Bestian~

Buddy since primary!!

Poh Yee~Totally different after make up,pretty!!

My daughter grown!!Sze Yee~

Alex~Long time no see..Still that pattern..

Hui Chin,My dear~Hahaha..

Mei Ting~Cutie girl!!

Hsien~

Kha Lim~Both of us like this photo muchie~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment