Sunday, July 19, 2009

I learnt..I miss..

I learnt..
Today I chatted with a senior for quite a long time.Half an hour,counted as long?Lolx..I heard quite a few comment about this senior,both of the good and the bad.Hmmm..Honestly,I don't know the real characteristic of this senior.During the conversation,quite a few times my heart conflict because some people say this senior not good and bla bla bla.Lastly,I felt..All the comment about this senior I shouldn't care.The only things I know is,this senior got many experiences and this senior willing to share.I learnt much throughout the conversation and I appreciated it.Just this.About this senior the
real characteristic..Hope that I could find it out later~Hehehe..Kepo..

I miss..
Just came back from Bon Odori and suddenly thought off to see one of the video clip at youtube which I planned to see 1year ago.But I keep on forgotten until today.I remembered,hahaha..Then,I found for quite a long time and I saw.I must post it here.Then,I can see when I want.No need find until so "pekcek"..Guess what it is?"Hamsap" video?Funny one?Lolz..All wrong~My dance performance with some of my girl guide's buddy.Oh my god~!!!Damn miss it~!!!After I saw,I was liked...Can I dance again?Hahaha..We practised this dance for a month!!But the completed dance was on one week from the day.I will never forget this.We keep on practised until I lost 2kg!!!So damn freak happy!!My waist became smaller too!But for that time only..After my SPM examination..The normal me went back..Hahaha..But unfortunately the video didn't recorded the whole dances.But nevermind la..At least most of it.Hahaha..Anyway,hope that you all could enjoy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzx9biJakU


No comments:

Post a Comment