Saturday, July 11, 2009

11 july

Today morning got telematch which is combined from Seni & Sejarah.I forgot to switch on my alarm so I over slept.Straight away jumped from my bed and rushed to brush teeth.No time to bath.Break my "Bath before I step to downstair every morning" principle but no point.Lack of time.But then,I am still lated.So sorry to my teammates.Thousands of sorry..Overall,the telematch okla.Not bad.Every station like quite easy but not easy also.Lolz.But I like the closed eye part and find your another partner.Because quite challenging but I agak agak also know where I am already.Because the station people said he will bring me to not so hot punya place.So,sure is beside because got tree and sure is near canteen there because that time the sun will be at "pintu besar" that direction.So,shadow agak agak is there already lo.Then,suddenly I heard my partner shout my "name".Then,I replied.Straight away walk to her voice direction.Because I am at beside,so I can walk quite fast by touching the pagar and know I won't "long pia".After I found that the voice is just beside me,I take out my braveness and walked out without holding things.Luckily,I touched someone's hand after I step 3 o 4 steps.So damn lucky and I found my partner.After we met,we heard the wisel and said,the game start.Oh my god..We found already ler.Hahaha..nevermind,we waited.Then,rupa-rupanya Kian Ann just beside me with his partner.And so ngam,his partner is his foster.Yoohoo yoohoo~~Got fate ler..Ok,both of you may marry.Hahaha..Others game not to say lame la,because want all game that didn't play before really not easy.Aahhhh..Kai Lee that game also not bad.Then,after all game we went back to the assembly hall(shouldn't be hall,space?lolz).Then,I saw someone look like my friend damn much but I don't think she will be at here because she is not a High School-rian.But after I saw she stand up after she saw me.Then,I confirmed is her already.I ran to her and hugged her.Wakao!!So long didn't met her already.My buddy~~~Hahahaha..Then,we chated and joked but not for very long.Quite a few minutes only.Nevermind,I promised I will go her house to chat a whole day just I haven't booking with her.Hahaha..

After that,we went KP for lunch.During this,the only things I could say is chitt chat,eat and joke.AND!!I saw Leong Wai Kit blushed!!Wakao!!!So red lor..Lolx..Funny~Hock Guan and Kai Lee also kena.Hahahaha..Just like this we spent for hours.From 12pm till 2pm something.Then,waited Loke "jie" with Kai Lee them.Then arranged some people that I need to fetch.Klang bus station,Delta HQ.Although it is TOTALLY opposite from my house.But because of..someone.So I fetched lorrrrr.Lolz.Don't know since when I say,I wish that my first passenger is you.Although now you already not the first one but nevermind la,at least I fetched you.Hahaha..Wakao..Damn nervous lor.Gratefully,that 2 buddy "sei zou",let him sit beside me.Wahaha..BUT!!My driving skill frightened him.Lolx..He said he not dare sit for the next time.Got chance only say la..We always 向左走,向右走,so at last our distance only will become further,not closer.Sienz la..Hahaha..Form6 life,not easy.So I won't play too much,must concentrate on studies and task!!!Do your best,wen!!About him,just forget it..Enjoy the time spent with him can already.It's enough.Ok!!Back to homework..Chaoz..

No comments:

Post a Comment