Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Worried

I couldn't sleep~!!!
My mind is full of STPM, MUET and my prom night's partner.

STPM...MUET
It's so near already but I still haven't prepared.Arrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh~! I angry myself so much~!!And I am retaking my MUET also..Coz my previous result is totally NOT qualify for a bio stream student.No point.Take again.So~!!!!!!I need to face these 2 v.v.v.v.v.important exam at the same month.Oh my gosh..Can I do it?>.<...I want to cry~!!!!!Anyone can lend a shoulder?T.T

Partner..
Hmmmm..This..I guess he never know my blog since he so...NERD.Hahaha...I thought I will feel happy after he invited me,but things didn't go that way.I started worried, started suspecting..I always feel that he deserve a better partner la..Now some more is the most good looking in my school.>.<...I told my friend.Both of them scolded me.>.<..Yea,I think too much..

Arggghhhh~!!!Still couldn't stop thinking my dear STPM and MUET~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment