Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thingy

I know it's a bit late to post this.
But never mind la~
At least I post right?*ngiek ngiek ngiek*

Finally all of my club had AGM~
Means can't slacking anymore~!!
Study harder~!!
Not start study already..
Hmmm..Now waiting for my MP's~
Hahahaha..
I joined 4clubs (Seni dan Budaya,Moral,Basketball and MPP) and Koperasi for bonus.
S&B and Moral are take over by Arus.
So didn't have MP. *SAD*
Luckily I still got Koperasi,Bkb and MPP~
Wheeeee~!
Anyway,should reduce my time on FB, Youtube and blog~

STPM,
My future. My life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By request from 1 of my buddy~
I blog a bit about my prom ba..
Hmmm...
It was on Sunday night.
Let me refresh~

*silent*

That day was a busy day.
Because I usually settled my housework on that day.
Sweep and mopped.
But I washed clothes on that day as well because my mum had dipped those clothes a day before.
SO~I forced to wash up all.
Anyhow,I still managed to settle down myself before 2pm.
Then,bath and ready all my stuff for the night and went Hui Chin's house.
We study a bit there.
Really a bit only. *Can't concentrated lorr..*
Then,she type her club's report and I helped her a bit typing.

Around 3.30pm,we only went to the saloon named "Clips" at BBK there.
HC drove there~
Lolx..First time be her passenger.
Taught her how to parking.XD
She say I am a good teacher ler~~Wheeee~
Then,she set hair first because she had chosen the hair style she want.
After she had set,I still no idea.
So...Just let the hair stylist to decide la..
I anything de ma..
While I setting up,I keep called HueyHsien.
Because it's almost 5pm.
We scare no time for it.
Luckily she reached just nice I had settled.
But we didn't wait her because the I had booked SueJean (Our make up stylist) at 5pm.
So we rushed back.
And Jean had waited us for awhile.
Sorrrryyyyyy~!!!!>.<
Then,HC make up first then my turn.
HC damn damn damn pretty that night.
Just like a bride.
Very lennnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg~!!!

Then,we rushed to KEC.
Luckily I had borrowed a scarf from HC's mum.
That night was raining.
The atmosphere is damn freak cold~!!
I wonder how those people wearing tube dress didn't shivering like me.
Then,we as committee enter at the most last.
But felt so odd.A bit shy...
Don't like this type of feeling.
My table left 2seats for me and MeiTing.
1 is beside JiaYang,1 is beside KaiLee.
SEE also know which one is my seat la..Lolx..
*My table got HuiChin, WunChen, HueyHsien, CheeHo, KianAnn, JiaYang, MeiTing, KaiLee, FungKhiang,HisGF*

The prom start with speech.
Then performance > eat.
Many people capture photo while eating.
Included 5 of us~
But KaiLee haven't upload until now~
Lolx..

Then,3 of us(MT,KL,me) went toilet to get some warmness.
SS-ing inside the toilet.
And my scarf was confiscated by MT~!
She said the scarf made my dress very "beh kua".
So at last we dealed 1thing.
I will had my scarf back when we are sitting.
I will put it off when I am not sitting=walking/standing.
But they cheated me lor~!!
They put it on by turn,cause all of us are cold~
HC>HH>MT>KL&me.

Then,see performance again.
After that free dance.
My partner had invited me.
But felt odd..>.<
Maybe we not that close yet..
Lucikly SenChen and his partner is with us.
We chatted happily.
AND SC's partner requested to change partner with me.
And I am ok with it.
Because I kenal SC mar~
1st junior I kenal lor~!Lolx..

*gossip time*
I heard SC's partner SEARCHED my partner for a long time already.
I was like..WAO~!
She so brave ler..Lolx..
Another my junior's admirer.
*gossip ended*

In between, my partner and me got "suan siao" by our friends lo..
Sienz~ Expected..
In this,I am admired my own alertness~XD
I could easily avoided every push from THEM.
*You know la..Sienz*
Wheeee~! I so pro ler..XD

Another interesting stuff~
I teased WengHou as well~~Hahahaa..
He was too timid la~!!
Should I use timid to describe?XD
Lolx..He should...Haihz..Nothing le la..
He satisfied can already..

Then,back to seat.
Time for lucky draw.
MT won the hamper~
Then the most "LUCKY" draw turn.
6 peoples' chair was stick a letter.
And I so LUCKY.
I am one of them.
6 of us are asked to go up the stage to have something LUCKY.
The lucky ever thing was "安全之吻".
Feel like crying that time.TT
My lucky partner was PangYang.
Luckily is kenal quite long de..
Won't paiseh..Hahaha..
And again I am sooooooooooooo admired of my "seng mok".
I used finger to block at first by rejected.
Then I changed to I kiss the corner while PY kiss the middle.
Wheeee~!
And I saw my dear JUNIOR keep capture this with his exciting face.
He always got excited when I felt the opposite.
*You hate me,right!!Lolx...*

After that,time for voting prom king and queen~
Of course,we vote for WUN CHEN la..
Buddy's husband ler~Lolx...
Then,I hide inside toilet when prom king was appeared~
Cause I predicted something bad will happened~!!
>.
But still got found out by KhaLim and Jushean.
So..Boh Huat already..
Go lor..Accompany HC ba..
Sienz...Hate this type of feeling also..

Then,this prom ended with capturing with some friends.



Don't know since when,
I only like to be with my friend.
The close one.

Don't know since when,
I am shy to know new friends.
I am not used to smile with those I not really know.
But I will smile back to them if they smile to me first.
I don't like to be the one who taking the initiative.
Just because I am a girl?

Don't know since when,
I don't like to be spotted.
I prefer to be the audience.
Observing others.
I like the way to be peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment