Friday, July 23, 2010

Updated

Many things had happened these days.
The cheers one.The sad one.The disappointed one. Etc.

The sad and the disappointed one.
Hmmm..Nothing to say much.
19years old,should have a brain which can think wisely.
What can say and what can't say.
I understand everyone got their own trustworthy person.
But...
I am pretty sure you know what is the consequences of what you had did.
Hmmm..Hope you can stop although it is too late.
Time flies.Someday in future you will got find out by others.
*Not suit to express too much.*

The excitement.
Our school's chinese society had organised an event.
12 performances in total.
Some performance are quite special.
Eg. 变脸,杂技..
Although it is not as grand as KH but you guys had did a great job~!
Because it is so darn hard to organise an slightly bigger event at my school.
So~The performance is rank 8 to me~!
Besides,Henley ( Champion of SUPERSTAR 200x,I forgot already) had been invited to our school.
I not that like him actually.
But he is handsome~!!!
This attracted me..Hahahaha..
Had took quite a number of his photo~
I find out I am getting more hesitated.
You know what,I not dare shake hand with Henley~
@@...I also don't know why.
>.<...The same feeling at prom appears.
But after ZJ encouraged.
I did it~^^
I used my right hand~

Then JW asked me a question.
"You want at stage de or below stage de?"
Of course~ Is below stage de la..Lolx..
I will be a bit out of control when I saw handsome~
But my mind set still clear lo~!Hahahaa..

The odd one.
It's about the prom.
Hmmm..I prefer "Night Fever" more than "Phantom Night".
Not to say they are not good this year.
Their venue is better.Many performance.
But the food not nice.
Too many outsider,didn't feel the warmness like last year.
Performance too much,felt bored.
The unbalance of time for performance and free dance.
Didn't felt any phantom~
If the same person of my table this year is at last year.
Then,it should be great~Hahaha..
And all my girls are so sharp that night.
So enjoy with you all~
Muakxx~!

Besides,I found out that this year female junior is so initiative.
They will invite the partner they want.
So....WAO~!
Lolx..But I guess I never can do this.
Hahahaha..
This year juniors are rich~
Most of them wear so grand and set up their hair.
Compare last year me and this year junior.
Owwhhh..So big difference.XD

Besides,there's few couple appeared~
Tradition of form6?Hahahaha..


* How to make some post private?
I dare not blog out what I want after juniors enter.
I scared got stalked.
Think too much?
Lolx.

------------------------------------------------------------

I like the way you hold me to the middle.
It make me flashback some pasts of mine.
And it is sweet.
I like you the way you give me that.
It's suprised.
I guess,I shouldn't think that you had motive.
May be you have.
But may be not.
Think that you are sincere and naive,
I will feel better.

*I like the colour of blue.
Because it make me feel relax.
Just like I decided to believe on you.
It is more relax than guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment