Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Signature Session

Today is the 2nd day of the Orientation Weeks.
One of the interesting thing was "Pencarian Foster".
Of course, this year less much fun on it.
No more seniors on corridor.
All senior must WAIT inside the class.
No more greeting to senior.
The session can Only around Block J.

Well,my cutie juniors didn't come what I had imagined.
I imagined that my juniors will asked," Can I know who is my foster?"
Then, I will play him "kao kao" first before I let them know I am their foster.
Who knows my first junior( Named him as G) who found me straight away asked me," Are you my foster?"
Sienz lor..I didn't prepared for this question.
I stunted and replied," Why you think I am your foster?"
What a stupid reply..If I am the junior, I also know you're my foster la..Duh~
Luckily HH came and helped me "kang ceh" awhile..Hahahaha..
Then,bring him to find signature lor...
But after sometimes,my another junior(Named him as A) haven't found me yet.
Duh~So I go find him.
Luckily my G junior know how he looks like..
Coz I really sucks in remember people.
Then,go find him lor..
Found him after sometimes.
So bring them to a place and start wait people sign for us.

1 of the memorable scene was...
Until now I felt funny when I think of it.
That is,I "kao peh" my G junior..
Coz he very polite at first,"Senior,can I know your name and class?"
After repeating the same sentences sometime,he shorten it,"Your name and class?"
When I heard this, I told him with a bit higher pitch,"Wahhh..You thought you're commitee ar..Say like this.."
Actually just small thing,but at least I let him know even though you're commitee's junior but you are still junior,MUST polite to seniors.^^

Many people say I sure will be not fair,sure will more "sayang" 1 of them.
I didn't lor..
During signature session, I only asked A junior," Can you found the name?"
G junior I less bother him also.
Because G junior reflex very fast,A junior is ok only.
And and and!!
During "pendaftaran kokurikulum",I go find A and asked him need what advice from me lor!!
Cause the G more familiar than me..
So,"boh chap".
But I still got asked him coz so "ngam" saw him mar..

And another thing that suprised me much is...
That G junior gave me a packet of "Kekwa" and a lollipop.
Coz I helped him something.
Really suprise.
Then, I go show off to some of my close friend.
Hahahaha..
Seeing their "kek" faces is fun.
Hahahaha...

This is my day.
Overall counted as happy although something not happy happened also.

No comments:

Post a Comment