Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exam Vs Juniors

Exam~
1 week of exam had over.
Next week will be a bit easier because left Paper1 only which is objective.
But excluded Math la..

Comment for
PA: Okok ba..Still don't really know the concept.
Chem: Sure fail.
Math: I hope I can get more than 50marks.
Bio: I guess I can pass.

Everything just under my estimation. Don't know ok anot de..Hope everything goes smooth~!!

Junior~
1st=
I get shocked on Monday because still got junior greeting us(Mostly only committee ba..).
Anyway,keep it onwards. Haha..

2nd=
I desperately want a girl junior~!! I want a girl junior la~ Then I can talk many many many many things to her. Sobx!! Nevermind lor~ I still got my girl guide junior. But meaning doesn't same le.. Sobx~!! Volunteer please~Hahaha..

3rd=
My G junior gave me a present. But he didn't give me by himself. Sad. He asked JoeWay about my class and after Joe told him,he doesn't believe. "Kinda weird huh?And another weird thing was,he knew my post in MPP right?Why he doesn't know my class?What a lolx~" This show that my junior cute ler..Stupid stupid like that..Hahaha..The plastic bag he asked Joe to give me got 3present. 1 is mine lar of course,1 is for Pang Yang and 1 is for his group advicer. Then, I heard Joe said the biggest one is President de. That time really sad lor.. President bigger than foster. But nevermind la..Then I gave it to PY. But I don't know who is his group advicer ler..No point,go find him. Luckily Hui Chin is with me because I can't really remember how he looks like. Then,she helped me recognized. Hahaha.. (Actually I only can't recognized from crowded la.) After that, only I knew I mistook mine present to PY. Duh~ Don't know is Joe said wrong or I listened wrong. Don't care. Not important. Hahaha.. I like the booklet,it's cute. But actually the most present I want is..A simple card with your comment to me..Hahaha.. Easy right? But nevermind..I still like the present. Hahaha..Thanks ya!!


There are less than half years toward STPM~!! Gambatek~!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment