Saturday, July 7, 2012

Random

YooHoo~~~
Malaysia! My sweetest home! I am coming BACK!!!
My dearest family~ My dearest jimui~ Wait meeeeee... XD

They, are my biggest determination when I faces problem.
They, are the one who give me energy and braveness.
They, are my everything.

Of cause, my Dar play an important role too.
When I got problem, the only person I can tell is him.

Well, lately I got conflict with some of my classmates.
To be accurate, is 2 of them.
Hmmm...Story is too long to type out. I am lazy.
To conclude it, I don't mind got hated or what ever.
Cause, u are not under my concern.
And u got your right to angry, I got mine too~
I won't treat you like how u treat me.
Coz it will make me feel like, I am same like u.
I am not that 'small gas'.
I will respect u.
Just see when u can be more generous and respect me back.
If u feel to back step me, go ahead.
I am too used to it during last sem.

I will just be myself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment