Friday, August 26, 2011

You

I hope to make this post is priority for U.
You'll know who you are.
My last wishes and it is the always one.
I hope our relation can back to previous.
Sincerely hope.

I rather you shout at me about what you are not happy at.
I hope that I could know what you are thinking between that few days after I told you that news.
I know it is my fault to being dishonest.
I don't want give any excuses.

There's many time that I was thinking just give up and stop struggling thinking how to get back your trust,your friendship and so on.
But after few minutes,I know I can't.
Even I said I am tired of all these.
But in my truly deep heart,I know there is a sound yelling.
"I want our friendship back! I want to back to old days time!"

I had even tried to act cool to you also.
Text you something for asking others number.
And don't want reply you a thanks you.
Because I know you won't reply a welcome.
But every time after I did this.
I am so guilty.
I am still sad.
I know I am childish.

I wonder,isn't my "balasan"?
For last time treat you like this also.
For 2years.
Should I give you 2years time also?
As my punishment.
If you ask me to do so, I am willing to wait.
Just 1sentences from you.

If you see this,I hope you can answer me.
Thanks.



I am disappointed that you couldn't make it for the previous meet up.
I even think of not to go,because you're not going.
But at last I still go because I am the organiser.

I really hope to meet up you once before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment