Friday, August 26, 2011

Feelings Before Depart

Time flies.
I gonna move my ass to plane next week.
And live at another place for at least half a year only can come back.

Many people asked,
"How you feel now? Excited?"
Erm..My answer is always the same..
No feelings.
But only thinking of what I need to bring and I haven't noticed.

And my brother keep telling me to appreciate people still around me.
At first,I don't understand what the hell he is talking.
Repeating the same thing that I don't understand is annoying.
After that I suddenly realised.
Yet I don't want to face it.
Because I believe it won't happen.
I trust.

There are few things I hope I can changed after these 5years and half.
1st, I can be more independent.
I admit I am quite pamper and used to rely on others.
But I got less worries for this.
As I believes human can adapt to its environment,just time is needed.

2nd,I can be more smart.
I admit I am too naive and easily believe on people.
I must change!!!
As you know,people like this hardly success in the CRUEL society.

3rd,improve my social skill.
I know most people will give me a 'Boo'.
But actually I am much more timid than last time.
I not dare be the 1st person to speak to other and etc.
Besides,my speaking skills will make others misunderstand and thought I am not happy or what..So I got to improve.

4th,5th,6th...
Haven't think.
Hahaha..

The last wishes.
I will put it in next post.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment