Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am FINE~!

Hmmm...Yea
By refer to my previous blog,I am kinna emo,sad,despo..
All those negative thinking..

Thanks for those who consult me,
although just few message or a conversation or so on..
but it is useful and I am appreciated~
You guys make me feel warm and..
Got the ohm to fight for it~!

No matter what and how my result is..
At least I had tried..
I DO my best,not just TRY my best..

Friend say,"What's change after you cry?You still don't know,you still blur.Why don't you make use the time of sit there and cry to find the answer and make yourself clear."
Hmmm..Agree with him BUT..
If cried can depressed..Why don't I find the answer and cry together?Hahahahaha..

Another friend say,"Relax~!"*Forgot how he say..The main point is don't tension and last minutes study~
True also! I got a better result in midterm just because I am not tension,not stress,my mind set is answer whatever I know;those who don't know,ignore~If not can how o..Copy others mer~
But trial I aim result..>.
Anyway,just to tell those for are worrying me that I am fine~!
No matter how worst the result..I still can go for private ar~
The day is not end yet!!
Lalalalalala~!!!



*To my dear JUNIOR!! You're one of them who making me stress!!
Say hami want show off my result to others!!
Make me stress sia~!!
I am just your foster lor~~~To help you 'menyesuaikan diri' at form6 life.
But since that you're ex-highschoolian,you know this school much more better than me,
so I no need bother you much~
But you don't make me stress lor~!!
Macam you're my foster edy~!!
Isshhhhh..!!!Don't want 'choi' u!!
Hahahaha~Relieve~
*For those who know him.Don't tell him!!He don't know I am the bloggie~Hahahaha..*

1 comment:

  1. haha..
    sure can go to private 1..
    dont be worry..

    me also studying college now..
    same also... XD

    nth change..
    hehe..
    at least i satisfied my stpm result..
    then enough ad.. =)

    ReplyDelete