Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lolz?

Lolz..Recently suddenly many people(not many also la..just 2,3people but many sounds nicer instead of a few..hahaha) cared towards my crush.

What a lolx~
Actually I really don't know.One of my friend asked,"How you feel lately?He is so close with her yet she is your close friend."Honestly before I knew they were impossible,I feel nothing,just "O..." and think of "They together not bad ar,she is good enough for him".After I know, still nothing.Lolz..

Gave up already?
Used to it already?
Or...just my stubbornness for these days?

Don't know lo..And lazy to bother it..Because it isn't important also.
But I quite wish to get some counsel from one of my friend because his...Hmmm..He got many stuff same as me,I feel la..And every time I gained things throughout the conservation.
He quite lucky lo.Because we are not so close but he can get my trust so fast.A bit "bu shuang" one lor..Hahaha..Joking joking..

Another friend said,"You too close with many guy,hard to find your Mr.Right"
Lolz..I replied,"Don't want find can a not?"
Don't feel involve into a relationship right now.
Enjoying my life right now.
Don't feel to change it except be more hardworking on my studies.
I do think this is the right thing I need to do now.
Relationship?
May be later or never.
Because I feel like wasting time if it won't last.
Pesismistic?I don't think so.
Just think more further.

No comments:

Post a Comment