Saturday, August 8, 2009

Appreciate~

The day lately sounds good to me.
Because I found out 3 of my friends weren't single,
and another 1 more got confessed from someone she liked.
Felt the happiness and sweetness from them.
I felt excited too without reason!
Wahahaha...
Besides,
I found my way to go.
I got the lesson to let it go.
I found out let go was just so easy and I was struggle so much for past 1month.
I found out that to face those people who don't like me wasn't a tough job.
I found back my ohm towards co-curiculum.
I found back the spirit of myself.
I found out there's people were cared about me even though we weren't close.
I gained a lot of things after this.
Ya,it is suffer when I couldn't find the way out.
But if it is not so struggling,how could I feel the happiness when I found my way out.
Anyway,I appreciated the care and counsel from you guys.
It helped me lots.
Thanks.^^

1 comment:

  1. Hapi 2 saw u found ur way 2 go... Hmm...for me personally, im very 'kan hao ' u de... Hard 2 believe leh but its true ^^ Tell u 1 more secret, i damn appreciate u tiz fren de. + you la

    ReplyDelete