Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flight~

Few days before, I am struggling with those agents stuff.
Now, I am straight under Indonesia agency.
Great~ No need "fan"~

Well, I am quite confirm to go there because I had paid quarter of first year fees.
But if others asked me,I will still answer not sure.
Because I still can't make sure that I am to there until I am on the flight.
Hehehe..
I hope I can cope the studies.
I know it is very tough and stressful.
I know I will homesick too~!
Anyway, I will treat it as part of obstacles in my life.
Bless me!!! >.

Departure time is 0945 on 2 Sept.
But I am asked to reach LCCT at 0700.
Honestly, I felt quite lonely because I am different agent with ZJ.
So maybe our flight are different.
Haiz~ Nevermind la~
My parents will follow me~ Wakakaka..
But his parents not going. So sad huh~

Need to start list down my stuff le~!! >.

No comments:

Post a Comment