Friday, January 7, 2011

MUET

MUET result is out yesterday.
And I got band 3 with 179marks.
1 more marks and I will get band 4.
Very the "diu"!!!!!!
Sorry for the rudeness but I really "kek" dao...
You know what..
When I go take the result from teacher,she ask me to see from their teacher copy (they have all the student marks and gred).
I just simply look at my name and straight to my score.
179!!! But above me is 177.
As it is a big and long paper.
So I request teacher to give me a ruler.
But she rejected and ask me straight away see from my result paper.
When I tearing the paper,my mind set is...
I prefer 177 than 179!!!
I don't want so suey!!
But the fact still...Haihz...

So now I am busying with those appeal things..
Wish me luck.
Hope I could get the 1mark..>.<

1 comment:

  1. did you get your 1 mark and get a band 4?

    ReplyDelete