Friday, October 16, 2009

Kian Ann's Party

Today,just now,7pm,I went a buddy birthday party.Who is him?He is one of our buddy,Kian Ann.His birthday is on 20th October but we secretly made 1 earlier for him as a suprise.This is Su Sin senior idea.She planned all this.So touching~JoeWay,WengHou,Samuel and me went there(Setia Alam's Atmosphere Cafe?) around 7pm++.Then,we wait until 8pm++,Chze Hsien FINALLY fetch Kwee Lyn here.Now,we are waiting the main character,Kian Ann and the director,Su Sin appears.Kian Ann only know Su Sin will have a dinner with him but not all of us.

After we saw both of them appears,we walked into the restaurant and give him a suprise.He looks normal.Just eh...But after some time,he told us he already know all this because he saw Joe Way message about today.But just keep quiet.Haiz..Sienz lor..Hahaha..Anyway,we have a lot of fun there.Jokes are all around.Chze Hsien really is a joke teller.He made the party full of laughter.Of course not only him la,somemore got Joe Way,Weng Hou,Samuel,Su Sin,Kwee Lyn and Kian Ann himself.8 of us keep laughing.A very long time didn't laugh until stomachache already.About what we played,I lazy to type.Just very fun.No regrets to go out tonight.Wheeeee~~^^

But this Sunday,haihz..I couldn't come out already.I think it should be very fun also.But exam is around the corner.My mum won't let I go out so frequent.Haihz...Hope you guys could enjoy too!Between,Happy Birthday to Pei Ruh,Pei You whose are on 22nd October and Kian Ann who is on 20th October.Have fun ya!!Love you guys so so so muchie!!I couldn't imagine the school life without you all.

Recently also go met my ex-classmates.Really enjoy these life.Laughter never ends,just like our friendship.^3^

I loves my friends,
I loves my buddy,
Everyone of them.

I Love You!!!!

*First time confess officially ler..Give some claps la..*piak piak piak piak~~~*
Okok,enough enough,thanks!!!^^Hahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment